Wednesday 24 September 2014

August 2014 | Beauty Box 5 Unboxing





PURLISSE - Pur Protect SPF 30 |  $16.50 15mL

Shield your skin and soak up some rays, without guilt or greasiness! This lightweight moisturizer has the perfect amount of SPF to protect your pretty face and won't upset sensitive complexions--bring on the sunshine!

I swear if I get this product in one more subscription box... oh wait, I can't because I've already gotten it in ALL my boxes... -___-



LA FRESH - Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes $1

We love to pile on the products, but when it's got to go, there's no need for a delay! These wipes take away all our favourite makeup fast - even waterproof formulas! - without irritating our faces or leaving any residue behind. Ahh - quick, easy and refreshed.

I don't really buy makeup removing wipes so it's nice to get them in a box like this!



NANACOCO - Lip Gloss in Popular | $3.99

Your lips deserve a rush of color and shine with no stickiness attached! We adore Nanacoco's gloss because it's packed full of pigments and vitamin E to keep your sassy pout poppin' and nourished at the same time.

This is a pretty lip gloss, but nothing that amazing in my books.



NOVEX - Brazilian Keratin Hair Mask | $2

Is your mane hungry for nourishment? This intensive treatment works on all hair types, so you can renew and reinforce your strands right away. BB5 tip: massage this into your tresses post-shampoo, leave in for 25 minutes, then rinse for smoothness and shine.

Meh...



STYLE ESSENTIALS - Nail Polish | 4-pack for $7; $1.75 each

Bored with plain polish? Wave hello to shiny, exciting nails! This lavish lacquer adds a pretty dash of color and fun finish to your digits,, and the easy-to-apply brush makes switching to a new hue simple!

Meh as well... I already have a topcoat similar to this and I'm not really a nail polish person.

Overall value: Approx $25

This box is just so underwhelming... and ugh I'm SO frustrated by this box. This is supposed to be the August box, but I didn't get it until mid-September which is just so disappointing. Their only response was just "we'll send you a replacement box" but no compensation for the box being so late...

As of late, BB5 has just gotten worse and worse and I'm not impressed whatsoever. I'm glad I didn't have a long subscription and cancelled after getting this quarterly sub.

This box was purchased by me, with my own money. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment