Sunday 30 November 2014

Chatty GRWM & 1st Impressions: Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick


I was heading out to buy some new contact lenses so I figured I should do a little GRWM and test out the new Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks! My eyes were watering and acting up this entire video so people excuse the stuffy/sniffling/teary mess you see before yourselves. It was fun to try out this lipstick (I was IMPRESSED!) and I also compare it to some other nude lipsticks both shade-wise and formula-wise.

PRODUCTS USED:
PurLisse Pur Protect Essential Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 Fair
ELF Flawless Concealer Brush
Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 120
ELF Small Tapered Brush
Real Techniques Lash-Brow Groomer
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in Daringly Nude

LIPSTICKS COMPARED:
WetnWild Megalast Lip Color in 902C Bare it All
Revlon Superlusterous Matte Lipstick in Mauve it Over
L'Oreal Collection Prive Lipstick in Jennifer's Nude (JLo)

Hope you enjoyed watching and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment