Monday 9 February 2015

Target Liquidation Haul!


TARGET HAUL! 

Tarjay is closing in Canada... *moment of silence* (tarjay's time here in Canada was too short. taken from us so young! brb writing a tarjay eulogy)...

Byebye Target meant that I would no longer have Sonia Kashuk in my life, which makes me weep oh so deeply... so when they announced their liquidation sales, you best believe I went out and got my hands on some SK.



Products Mentioned:
Sonia Kashuk #107 Bent Eyeliner Brush
Sonia Kashuk #203 Large Shader Brush
Sonia Kashuk Tools #20 Large Domed Eye Shadow Brush
Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer in 01 Porcelain 
Sonia Kashuk Lip Definer in True Red (12)
Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Pinky Nude (09)
Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Berry Nude (06)
Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Eye Shadow in Creamy Beige
Mara Mi 80 Sheet Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment