Wednesday 25 December 2013

November 2013 | Topbox First Unboxing (a wee bit late...)

Sorry for the delayed posting of this box, it just took me a while to get around to it all. I actually ordered my box to one address but decided that I'd like to have it sent to my work instead. When I emailed to have this changed, Christine from Topbox got back to me and told me that although it was already sent out, she would send another one to my work address. Very nice of her. I have nothing but good things to say about their customer service and you'll see with my December Topbox how I keep getting consistent and fantastic customer service from Christine.
So I ended up getting two boxes, this is the first box I got, the second one I will update this blog with later as I don't have all the pictures for the products. Anyway, lets get started!

topbox
It comes in this adorable cylindrical tube which can be re-used for storage, or many other things! Very exciting!



elizabeth arden lipstick

elizabeth arden lipstick
ELIZABETH ARDEN - Beautiful Colour Moisturizing Lipstick | Full Size $30 / 3.5g (Sample 0.75g; $6)
Beautiful Color infuses with care. Lush, luxurious color that lasts for 12 hours*. Keep lips feel moisturized all day with a single swipe of long-lasting, high pigment color that's comfortable to wear and sumptuously soft. Clinically and dermatologist tested.

cover fx cc cream
COVER FX - CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment SPF 30 | Full Size $45 / 30 mL (Sample 5 mL; $7.50)
Treats, corrects and protects your skin with buildable coverage and leaves a radiant natural finish.

shu uemura whitening lotion
SHU UEMURA - Whitefficient Whitening Lotion | Full Size $76 / 150mL (Sample 20 mL; $10.13)
This whitening lotion hydrates the upper region of your skin while gently exfoliating excess dead skin. contains mint extract that soothes skin damage by UV rays.

issey miyake pleats please
PARFUMS ISSEY MIYAKE - PLEATS PLEASE | Full Size $106 / 100mL (Sample 4mL; $4.24)
The joyous upbeat notes in PLEATS PLEASE gives a graceful and feminine fragrance.

topbox, november 2013

I paid $13.56 for this subscription and got a box worth $27.87. I'm interested in trying the CC cream and whitening lotion to even out my skin tone. The lipsticks look interesting but this is a sample size I could've gotten at any department store. I also don't wear much perfume but I may get into this sample to test it out.

Disclaimer: I paid for this subscription from my own money. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment