Monday 15 September 2014

July 2014 | Benefit Prive Topbox Unboxing + $10 Surprise Add-on



They're Real Push Up Liner | 0.10g $2.17

The easy to use twist-up lash-hugging gel liner pen with custom Accu-Flex tip. Matte back, smudge-proof & long wearing.

I was actually really excited to try this liner but I'm disappointed in the sample as it doesn't have the clicking feature like the real thing. Instead you're supposed to squeeze out the product which isn't as indicative of the real full-size item. That being said, it's an incredibly new and innovative product so YAY!


They're Real Remover | $3.30 7.5mL

Take it all off with this waterproof eye makeup remover. Creamy-gel formula is gentle yet powerful.

I haven't tried this yet but sounds promising...


Stay Don't Stray in Medium/Deep | $7.27 2.5g

The stay-put primer for eye makeup that lasts! Crease proof & hydrating creamy formula in two shades: light and medium.

A little disappointed that the only shade this was sent out in was Medium/Deep as the lighter shade would have suited me much more. Might still give this a go.


They're Real Mascara | $9.67 30g

Our #1 mascara lifts, curls and lengthens for lashes beyond belief! Jet Black, glossy & long wearing.

Am I the only person who isn't crazy about this mascara? If you aren't careful it'll get clumpy and spidery and I feel like there's too much product on the wand when you take it out of the tube. I know I can get great lashes with this mascara but it's not one that I reach for when I'm in a rush as I need to take my time with this mascara to make it look good. May pass this along to someone...


$10 Surprise Add-on

Ceramic Glaze Long lasting Shine Nail Laquer in Blueberry Bubblegum $11
Be A Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad in Madrid - $16

Kind of disappointed in this add-on. The eyeshadow quad shades are nice and so is the nail polish but I'm just not wow-ed with this add-on. Could've been something much better.

Overall value without add-on: $22.41

Overall this was an alright box, I was happy to get the prive box as I really wanted to try the eyeliner and just see what it looks like but the add-on was very disappointing and the Benefit samples were a bit on the tiny side but I don't hate this box. I just wish I didn't get the add-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment