Tuesday 16 September 2014

July 2014 | Beauty Box 5




HASK - Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment | $2.49

Plagued with dry, damaged hair? No more! Restore your mane to all its shining glory with its thick, nourishing cream that delivers results that last for two weeks! BB5 Tip: just apply to wet hair (you only need half of the packet!), wait 10 minutes, and rinse! #haskhair

Happy to get this in my box! I haven't tried this yet but I can always use a nourishing hair mask!


Anna Naturals - Glowing Mama Walnut Face & Body Scrub | $3?

A favourite of all-natural beauty devotees and expecting mamas, this luxe vegan scrub is infused with moisturizing botanicals for safe and gentle exfoliation without parabens, harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances. #annanaturals

I love the fact that this is natural! It's a smaller sample for a body scrub but I'll definitely be trying this on my face!


Revlon - Bold Lacquer Mascara | $7.99

Meet our newest every day fave! Thanks to its lacquered formula, this mascara not only delivers volume and definition, but actually lifts lashes -- no curler necessary. oh, and did we mention that it doesn't smudge or flake? A total steal. #revlon #flashyourlash

Mascara... my most favourite makeup item. I shall add this to the stash and dig into it once I've used up some other ones for sure! Also, I love that we got sent the blackest black shade.


Body Drench - Candy Licious Lips in Red Licorice | $3.99

Give your lips a treat! Infused with beeswax, coconut oil and vitamin E, these candy flavoured-lip balms taste like the real thing (without the guilt or sugar-rush) and are utterly irresistible to men and small children, so apply with caution! #bodydrench

The flavour of this doesn't sound appealing to me in the slightest...


Starlooks - Lip Liner in Tickle Me Pink | $12

Creamy, matte, and moisturizing, these full-coverage lip liners make achieving pin-up perfect lips a breeze! Great for all-over colour or outlining, this product lasts all day and protects you from a good lipstick's greatest for: unsightly feathering. #starlooksmd

This is such a gorgeous berry shade... perfect for the Fall season coming up!

Overall value: $29.47

This is definitely a good box, everything is usable which is great. The lip balm flavour may not be my thing but I think a lot of people would be happy to get this box!

No comments:

Post a Comment