Wednesday 17 September 2014

August 2014 | ipsy Unboxing - My last ipsy...


So lately I'd been debating whether ipsy is really worth it or not and it so happens that after this bag I cancelled... not that the value wasn't there but I just personally don't think it's worth $16 if I'm not completely loving it. I'd rather set that aside and buy something else I know I would like.



Klorane - Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk | $8.99 / 15mL

Klorane Dry shampoo with oat milk gently revives hair, ridding it of excess dirt, oil, build-up and odor while leaving hair soft, clean and full of volume.

I got a sample of this in one of my Luxe Boxes and it's a good dry shampoo. I don't find myself reaching for dry shampoo often though so the one I got months ago from Luxe Box barely has a dent in it...


Urban Decay - Perversion Mascara | $5.50 / 3 ml

Bigger. Blacker. Badder. Urban Decay's ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara features triple-black pigments and a deeply nourishing ingredient blend. Perversion Mascara gets you sexy in one stroke, yet it won’t quit until you say when.

This is probably the most exciting thing in this bag and it's not even that exciting. It's always nice to try a new mascara, especially one that has a bit of hype surrounding it but lately I've been avoiding opening up new mascaras to finish the ones I currently have.


Coastal Scents - Shadow Palette Sample | $2 value?

Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Samples are an ideal way to try these highly pigmented, stunning shadows. Each miniature-sized palette offers four specially selected, complementary shades to create a variety of looks. Every shade in the palette is labeled with a corresponding Coastal Scents Hot Pot name, making it easy to repurchase your favorite colors!

Meh... don't care for eyeshadow... don't care for these colours. This is the sample you get when you order something online from Coastal Scents...


Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion | $7.83 / 0.27 oz

Sheer Glo is an incandescent liquid that lights up skin with all over radiance. Mix with foundation or wear alone to provide a luminous glow for all skin types. An especially amazing product for mature or dry skin. Sheer Glo provides a youthful glow and dewy finish. Use on face and/or body and get glowing.

This is a nice colour of highlighter but I just don't use them... maybe this will encourage me to start?


Jersey Shore Sun - Mongongo Lip Conditioner | $5.50

Slather on this balm for soft lips all year long. Mongongo oil has hydrating, regenerating and restructuring properties and offers a unique protection from UV and environmental pollutants in skin applications. Mongongo oil is rich in calcium, magnesium, zinc, cooper and anti-oxidants. 

Jersey Shore Sun® Mongongo Nutrient Dense Lip Conditioners are 100% natural and USDA certified organic. Fresh organic flavors. No petrochemicals. Nothing artificial. No petroleum. 

Mongongo oil is derived from a fruit which some consider a tree nut.

Lip balms.. always with the lip balms. Haven't opened this one to try it but it doesn't sound appealing...

Overall Value: $29.82... womp wommmp.

Yeah as you can tell, very unimpressed with this box. Also after seeing the September box I would have gotten, I'm very glad I cancelled... unless ipsy features a brand that I'm really interested in then I don't think I'll be resubscribing.

No comments:

Post a Comment