Thursday 18 September 2014

August 2014 | Topbox Unboxing



China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Sea's The Day $11

These unique lacquers contain China Clay as a nail hardener, the same material that gives porcelain its shiny finish.

It's kind of annoying to keep getting a nail polish every single month (unless you're into that kinda thing). This is a pretty shade but nothing uncommon.


Barefoot Venus Macadamia Oil Hand Cream in Wild Flower | $5.99 60mL

Dry, chafed skin magically vanishes when a tried and true portion of macadamia nut oil, sesame seed oil and wheat germ oil starts to mollycoddle your needy skin.

I like this hand cream... it definitely moisturizes and sinks into the skin quickly but I do find that I need to reapply every time I wash my hands whereas some hand creams really leave your hands moisturized even when you wash them. I wasn't too sure about the scent of this at first as I don't usually gravitate towards more floral scents but this is a subtle sweet floral kind of scent. I still think I would have preferred a more vanilla scent, though.


Belvada Cosmetics Nail Polish Remover Pads | No Price... $2?

Lemon scented and acetone-free nail polish remover pads. Simply press saturated pad lightly and wipe off polish.

Interesting... I've never tried nail polish remover pads before. These would be great for travel for sure! Haven't tried them yet though.


Pur~Lisse Pur~Protect SPF30 Essential Daily Moisturizer | $16.50 15mL 

After cleansing skin with pur~delicate gentle soy milk cleanser, apply liberally. The most effective use is 30 minutes before sun exposure.

Oh Pur~Lisse... making the beauty box rounds, aren't you? I got this in my ipsy and I'm supposed to be getting it in my Beauty Box 5 as well... I don't mind getting this again because I can always use some sun screen and I actually enjoy this one.

Overall Value: $35.49

No comments:

Post a Comment