Friday 19 September 2014

September 2014 | Topbox Unboxing




Amika - Perk up Dry Shampoo | $8 (approx.)

For a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, this dry shampoo leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed. Hold 10" away from the hair while spraying.


Bioderma - Sebium Foaming Gel | $1.49 value

Gently cleanses and purifies the skin without drying. Its exclusive patent biologically prevents imperfections. Paraben free, soap free, no colourings, hypoallergenic.

I like the micellar water from this brand so this should be good. Definitely excited to try it!


Teeez - Nail Lacquer in Raging Ruby | $15

Apply two coats for an even finish. This nail lacquer will take your nails to high-gloss heaven.

Normally I frown at nail polish in Topbox but this colour is PERFECT for the upcoming season. I've wanted a nice oxblood nail polish and this is it. If I had gotten any other colour I would have been disappointed so this worked out well!


illumalift Brightening Cream | Sample... $2?

Place illumalift under eyes, on eyelids, around nasal folds and anywhere you have deep lines or dark areas. Blend above and below the dark area.

I can always use some brightening under my eyes so if this works then I'll be extremely happy. My only qualms with this sample is the packaging of it... it has to stay in this little plastic thing for me to store it, it would have been better if it was in a little compact, or if the pot had a plastic cover that would make storing it much easier.

Overall value: $26.49

Overall this was an alright box... the thing that bothers me about it is how tiny the samples are and I know that the Bioderma sample is something that you could get at Shoppers Drug Mart for free with a purchase at the Beauty Boutique. We've gotten big travel size shower gel previously from Bioderma which was low value but a large sample (100mL if I recall, properly). I think all of these samples are usable for me so it's a pretty good box.

No comments:

Post a Comment