Saturday 22 November 2014

My Everyday (Drugstore) Makeup Routine!



I filmed a quick makeup routine video with some of my favourite everyday products! This is kind of part one of two videos. The next video goes into detail about all of these products and some more products that I love using. I meant to make just one video but it would have been way to long and I think they split up quite decently - haha!

PRODUCTS USED:
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 Fair
Elf Flawless Concealer Brush
Elf Studio Pressed Powder in Sand
Elf Small Tapered Brush
ELF Lip Exfoliator
Real Techniques Lash-Brow Groomer
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
NYX Lip Pencil in Mauve
Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color in 902C Bare it All

Your feedback is most welcome and thank you for stopping by and watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment