Tuesday 13 January 2015

Tutorial | tarte Amazon escape palette

New tutorial up on YouTube! I used tarte's "Amazon escape" Palette for the first time and I LOVE it. Seriously, it's amazing. The eyeshadows are so creamy and pigmented and just stunning shades in general. And tarte's exposed blush is PERFECTION. LOVELOVELOVE.

The fact that I got this palette on sale just makes everything that much better, I can't resist a good deal! Hahaha! Anyway I hope you enjoy this video! Let me know what you think :)



Products used:
L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation in 310
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 Fair
ELF Flawless Concealer Brush
Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 120
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
Anastasia Brush #12
BellaPierre Cosmetics Makeup Base
tarte Amazon Escape Palette Eyeshadows (Rope, Canopy, Tame, Tribal)
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Almay Get Up and Grow Mascara
NYX Blush in Taupe
tarte Blush in Exposed (from palette)
Highlight: "Tame" eyeshadow from palette
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve it Over

All products were purchased by me and all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment