Thursday 2 April 2015

Coastal Scents Revealed2 Eyeshadow Palette | Swatches and UD & Lorac Dupes


Coastal Scents... round two!



Just like how the Revealed palette was a response to the UD Naked & Naked2.... the Revealed2 is a response to the UD Naked3! Also, one of the blogs I found said it had some dupes for the Lorac Unzipped palette, so yay!

If you haven't already read my post about the Revealed palette here, I would suggest you do so in order to have a general background on the first palette, as well as price points and a few other important details. This palette is also pretty awesome and you can see for yourself below in the swatches!


  
When it comes to the dupes, this palette has dupes for all the eyeshadows contained in the Naked3 as well as one of the shades in the Naked2 (Chopper). And like I mentioned above, there are some Lorac Unzipped dupes in there as well. I've identified them in the next couple pictures and I've labelled the Urban Decay dupes using white font, and the Lorac ones using a black font. You can see there there is some overlap with a few shades.

White Font: Urban Decay; Black Font: Lorac
White Font: Urban Decay; Black Font: Lorac
When it comes to the pigmentation of this palette, it's pretty similar to the Revealed palette... in other words, its extremely pigmented. The only discrepancy I found with this palette is that some of the shades were a little chunky and had some fallout while swatching, but for the most part this palette is pretty easy to work with. The ones that I really noticed were particularly crumbly were the ones labelled "undiscovered" and "dust". Other than those two, this palette is GORGEOUS. And I love a lot of the shades in here, especially unbridled, and the other unlabelled eyeshadow to the right of "darkside".


So overall, this palette is an awesome addition to any makeup lover's collection. As I mentioned in my post on the Revealed palette, if you're thinking about the Naked3 or even the Lorac Unzipped, and don't know if the rose gold tones would work for you, wait for this palette to go on sale for $9.99 and get it! Seriously I don't think you'll be disappointed, and it's just so pretty!

Have you tried this palette? Do you think you'll pick it up now?

No comments:

Post a Comment