Tuesday 28 January 2014

January 2014 | Ipsy Unboxing

January's ipsy bag was an interesting one, read on to find out more!



This month's bag isn't anything special compared to last month's which was extremely cute.


(MALIN + GOETZ) - Mojito Lip Balm | Full Size 10g $12

The (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm is as soothing to the lips as it is to the senses. Flavored with (MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito, this lip balm is scientifically blended to restore and replenish. The hydrating lip gel easily integrates for daily maintenance, prevention and treatment of dry, irritated lips. Color and Paraben free.


Haven't tried this yet, it seems like it's going to be very hydrating. +1 for being paraben free!

ELIZABETH MOTT - Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil in Pearl | Sample Size 0.7g $6.99

The ultimate gel pencil that’s smooth like butter and packed with deliciously creamy colors. These velvety pencils glide on with ease, and contain just enough shimmer. They’re also waterproof and perfect to wear all day and night, a must have for all color lovers! Use a cosmetics sharpener for best results.



This is really cute - I wouldn't call it an eyeshadow as it's categorized on ipsy, it's more of a highlighting eyeliner. You can see the swatch below, it's holding up really well. It's been a couple hours since I swatched it and it's still chilling on the back of my hand. I've rubbed it with my finger and it's still on there. I would probably use this pencil on my inner corner or just on my lower lash line for some shimmer. I will point out that it's not the creamiest pencil liner out there so it may not transfer well on my inner corner.


APOTHEDERM® - Bright Skin Serum | Sample Size 4.1mL $9.45
Apothederm® Bright Skin Serum helps refine, brighten and hydrate for a more even complexion. Our SmartPeptide® technology specifically targets impurities to refine blotchy, discolorations and imperfections. Helps to reduce blemishes and minimize pore size. Your skin will look and feel rejuvenated, radiant.

Seems interesting, haven't tried it...

SEXY HAIR - Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner | Sample Size 50mL $3.59

The Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner is a powerful combination of Soy and Cocoa work synergistically to perfectly care for your hair! A conditioner that is both a nourishing moisturizer and mild protein reconstructor and safe to use on color-treated hair. This truly amazing conditioner reconstructs, moisturizes and combats environmental stress on all types of hair.

I've wanted to try this brand for a while, and now I can! Yay!

WILLA® - on the go face towelttes | Full Size $4.50
Our willa® on the go natural towelettes are enhanced with a hint of soothing lavender for a light, cool and refreshing clean. Available in travel 10 count and full 30 count sizes. 

I'm a little scared to try these as a lot of people said they burned their skin...

Overall value: $36.53 - not bad.
This bag overall wasn't anything impressive. The only thing I was excited about was the Sexy Hair leave in conditioner... otherwise, meh.

Disclaimer: I paid for this subscription from my own money. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment