Wednesday 18 June 2014

April 2014 | Topbox Unboxing


This month's Topbox featured Murale boxes. Not everyone who got a regular box got a Murale one, so I was lucky enough to get one. All of these products can be purchased through the Murale.ca website


GLAMGLOW - YOUTHMUD™ TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT | 1.7 oz $76 | Sample 0.5 oz $21

Designed as a 10-minute professional "facial in a jar" for behind-the-scenes use in Hollywood for immediate camera-ready glowing skin.

Yes! I've wanted to try this for quite some time, I've gotten samples of their Clearing Mud from Sephora but I've never tried this variety. Very happy to have this in my box!


CAUDALIE - Makeup Remover Cleansing Water | 200 mL $28 | Sample 50 mL $7

This micellar water gently cleanses and removes make-up from face and eyes in one step. Moisturizes and soothed, skin is clean, soft and comfortable. Appropriate for sensitive skin and eyes.

I'm happy to see a prestige brand like Caudalie in this box, this entire box is actually big brands which is definitely a plus as I can't bring myself to splurge like a mad woman at Sephora. This product is very natural and is free of parabens, pthalates, mineral oils, sulphates, etc. which puts a smile on this girl's face. I gave it a whiff and it doesn't have an offensive smell, just smells natural not masked by a perfume. Excited to see how this works on my face!


CLEAN - Shower Fresh | Full Size 2.14 oz $74 | Travel Rollerball $7

CLEAN Shower Fresh EDP is an uplifting, juicy scent capturing that just out of the shower freshness. Citrusy, bright, subtle sexy.

THIS! OMG it smells SO GOOD! I haven't even opened up the packet but I could smell it as soon as I opened the box. It smells exactly like how they describe it, just fresh and clean, not floral or fruity. Just smells like cleanliness not an actual distinct scent. Ahh! I love this!


FUSION BEAUTY - LipFusion XL | Full Size $54 (not sure of sample size.. $10?)

This non-injectable lip volumizing therapy combines two times the pure active collagen of LipFusion's original plumpers with hyaluronic acid (HA), in one high-performance topical nighttime treatment.

I don't know about this one... I don't really need lip plumping help and it's might burn... swap pile!

______

Overall value: $45
This was a great box for sure! Great brands and things that I'm excited to try. That CLEAN perfume smells incredible. If you find yourself at Sephora, definitely give it a whiff, it's so SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment