Saturday 5 July 2014

My Revlon Lip Butter Collection & Swatches!


This is just a fun little post of my current Revlon Lip Butter collection. I've also included swatches on the back of my hand and on my lips!



I've added this picture of my lips without any product for reference.






















Overall, I really do love these lip butters. As you can see by the swatches, some are more pigmented than others, and there is a variety of finishes (some are shimmery, others are just glossy). The colour of most of these can be built up by applying more layers. For most of these swatches, they just gave me a pretty wash of colour. The actual feel on the lips is very smooth and comfortable. These are lip "butters" so they're meant to keep your lips hydrated. As for lasting power, these don't last too long but they're not supposed to. I would call these a tinted lip balm with buildable colour. They're also a no hassle product since you don't even need a mirror to apply them.

 If you're interested in picking some up, I would suggest waiting for a sale since these lip butters (and all drugstore makeup, actually) always goes on sale.

Do you have a lip butter collection of your own? What is you favourite lip product? Let me know below!

4 comments:

  1. Juicy Papaya is pretty :O I already have three of these (Peach Parfait, Candy Apple, Pink Lemonade) but I know they're on sale at my local drugstore and you're tempting me to buy another! >:[

    amy | michi★mochi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Juicy Papaya! haha sorry I don't mean to be an enabler but what can you do when you're addicted to makeup like us bloggers ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the comparison shots! I think Wild Watermelon is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wild Watermelon is one of the more pigmented ones and can definitely be built up to be even better ;)

      Delete