Tuesday 21 October 2014

September 2014 | Beauty Box 5 Unboxing





NICKA K NEW YORK - Eyelight Crayon in Bronze | $4.49

This creamy shadow stick glides on easily and adds a pigmented pop of color that lasts! BB5 Tip: Use it as a fun liner, gently smudge the color with your finger or brush for a smokey effect, or blend out all the way to a full-lid base!

Nothing exciting here... I know other people may be excited by this item, but I'm just over BB5.



NATURAL STYLE BY FUBU - Deep Conditioner & Co-Wash | $9.99 12oz; $0.83 1oz

Equipped with 8 repairing oils and shea butter, this treatment strengthens hair to minimize frizz. Made without sulfates or parabens, it's gentle enough to be used as a co-wash for our curly-haired girls, and as a deep conditioner after shampooing for all hair types.

I don't care for packets.



SALLY HANSEN - Toe Spacers | $1.99

When it comes to no-nonsense nails, our girl Sally never disappoints! Cushion your toes and separate them with these adorably-printed toe spacers to keep your DIY pedicure looking professional and smudge-free.

I don't care for these either.



MY BEAUTY SPOT - Nail Polish | 6 for $24.99; $4.17 each

We love these pretty polishes for their incredible bold colors! The thick formula glides on smooth, plus, it dries quickly, which means we can change our manis as frequently as we change our mood.

Blah. (Can you tell I'm unimpressed by this box... and BB5 in general?)



DR. LIN - Acne Spot Corrector | $8.99

Fade old acne spots and banish breakouts before they start! Formulated with 5% benzoyl peroxide, this spot corrector goes to work right away on blemishes to clear your complexion. BB5 Tip: Start off small! A little goes a long way, so apply a thin layer.

Got this in an ipsy months ago and it burned my skin (probably because I over-applied) so use with caution!

Overall value: $20.47

This is my last BB5 and once again, it was extremely late. This is the September box, but I didn't get this box until a couple days ago... BIG no-no, BB5. I just hate that more than anything because they don't provide tracking, is it coming? is it not coming? should I email them? maybe it'll come tomorrow?

Anyway, I emailed BB5 about this being the second box that's basically a month late and I told them it's unacceptable and they need to rectify this situation. I mean, I depend on these boxes to get to me so I can post them on my blog as well. Anyway, they ended up refunding me $18 USD to make up for the two boxes, or one box? I'm not really sure how they determined that. But even the refund took a couple weeks because first, my visa information needed to be updated, then their system wasn't working, then they finally just PayPal-ed me the amount yesterday. Just so disappointed with this box, and it's not even like the products were amazing or worthwhile to me.

Do not recommend.

This box was purchased by me, with my own money. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment